Bonus: Fall Magic and Apple Picking! 🍂


Autumn is my favorite season. I am a Fall baby after all. There were so many pictures I wanted to share from my recent hiking trip, but I would be overdoing it if I posted them all at once. So I thought I'd compile some pictures from my Autumn adventures with some photos from my apple picking *endeavor.* I went apple picking with my family a few days ago; we obviously picked some apples (with which I made delicious apple crisp and am soon making apple pie!). We also picked up some cuddly, cozy pumpkins to carve. Mine's name is Spike and he's quite sinister. 

As I said, I love Fall, but sadly, it ends as quickly as it begins. I wanted to capture as much of its magic as I could before it ended. Some of these photos are from the hiking trip, some from my walks, and some are from the apple picking trip. Enjoy! (my favorite ones are towards the end). 

Let me know which ones you like the most. 🍁

Comments

Popular Posts