👗 Meet My Prom Dress 👗

Who would've thought this day would come? I'm not raising my hand. I used to watch High School Musical 3 and during "Night to Remember" I'd think, "haha, that won't be me for a long time." But the day is here! My prom dress shopping started really late. I mean the weekend before the big day. I had an idea of what I wanted; I was going for a laid back, but sophisticated look and the dresses I liked online were very simple and elegant. At least to me. My mom may have had other ideas. But after weeks and weeks of bickering and finding the right dress, spoiler alert, I found a dress I liked. And that my mom liked. Bonus!


And guess what; my mom is the one who suggested trying it on! But does it matter? I felt like a young princess, which was the opposite of what I initially wanted. I really enjoyed prom and had more fun than I anticipated. I'll definitely remember it as the pinnacle of my youth (ok then). I've never looked that nice in makeup, or at least I've never applied it nicely. I looked as my friend described, "a Medha doll." I talked to a lot of people and had a lot of fun at the Up-All-Night Party (at least I didn't fall asleep). Here are some pictures of the dress, from picking it up, to getting the makeup done, to the final product! I forgot to include the back of it on the finished product, so I'll have to fish out a picture my mom took at the store. Hope everything is swell with you!

Leave in the comments below, what color do you prefer most on a dress? And do you like rhinestones? (I'm kind of warming up to them)

I don't know who created this picture, but I saw it, and thought, "ok then"

👗

Comments

Popular Posts