So About the New Year?

My oh my, what a day! I've just had a whirlwind of thoughts take over me. Usually when the New Year hits, I have a brief idea of what I want to do with it, but this year...oooff! I felt like my goals were vaguely cliche and not original enough for me to actually want to work towards them. Many of them seemed unrealistic seeing that all my other goals for this year didn't go as planned. But now, twenty days after the 2019, I know what I want! Finally! It's strange because these goals hit me during a car ride after watching a football game. Car rides can be inspiring I suppose. Not that there was any contradiction. So without further ado, here are my "Eureka! moment" goals (in no exclusive order):

________⏣⏣⏣________
Eat real food
Be as wonky as I want
Read more than ten books
Put my health and well being first
Gain a level of proficiency in Spanish
Learn and be fluent in Tamil and Hindi
Continue to appreciate nature and all its beauty
Voice my opinions confidently (and without guilt)
Stay as eco-friendly as possible (ride bike, recycle everything, etc.)
Don't allow anyone to suppress my beliefs about the environment
Learn to stop sitting around and watch my life pass me by
Be a great cross country captain (if I am to be one)
Be more outdoors, breath in more real air
Reach a better level of fitness and activity
Reach more than 100 blog posts
Continue to eat up knowledge
Advance my craft in acting
Find a place for empathy
Achieve my goals
Stay a happy creature!
_________________

So these are my goals and I plan to achieve them all.Writing them out is certainly a great motivator. I'm working on being more consistent about posting on Wednesdays and Saturdays. Especially if I want to reach that 100 blog posts goal!

________⏣⏣⏣________
Let me know what goals you've set for 2019. Like I said, its a great motivator!









Comments

Popular Posts