📷 Seasonal Snapshots 📷

I'll be incredibly honest. I was preparing to post something else this weekend, but it seems that was not a possibility. This post popped out of head rather spontaneously. I thought I would begin a tradition where I'll post every month a series of photos that have to do with all I've been doing that month. Just to give you something aesthetically pleasing where you don't have to read too too much. It's kind of similar to the inspiration post I put together in December. But this will be a monthly gig. In the light of the New Year, why not start in January? It only seems right. But before we start the slideshow, a quote in honor of the great Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Happy MLK Day. And Happy Birthday to you Dr. King. Thank you for all you've done for this nation, for me, and for people all over the world.
______________________________
If I cannot do great things, I can do small
things in a great way.
 
________________
There you have it! No explanations, just looking with your own insight. Thanks for sticking around! Now go out and find your own inspiration already! With any requests for content, comment below. And please don't forget to have a magni-fabulous day!

Comments

Popular Posts