🎄Holiday Tree Decorating Day!🎄

The holidays are on their way! Feels like a breath of fresh and frosty air! It has been difficult to be excited about the upcoming holidays and balance schoolwork, but I know writing about it will definitely make me feel in the spirit! I finally came around to decorating the holiday trees at both my mom and dad's house and it just awoke my festive instincts; I remembered I have to hand make gifts for my family! And my grandparents are staying with us! And I have a cat! But let's not act like making gifts is a burden. It's not. There's just a lot to do!
This monkey ornament was one of my favorite things to photograph. It reminds me of me. I can be pretty wonky at times. Let me know if you have a favorite holiday ornament or object! The holidays are a time for sharing!
I love this ornament, too. You can't say you are festive and not have a Star Wars ornament. If you are indeed a fan of Star Wars. Also I have a current obsession with the new trilogy (my siblings can confirm this). I can't stop watching the movies! And I can't wait for Episode IX! Excuse my over enthusiasm, but in my defense, it is the holidays!

________⏣⏣⏣________

In addition to putting up a holiday tree at my dad's house, one was assembled at my mom's house. We actually bought a new one after using our other tree for nearly ten years! Reusable holiday trees are quite resourceful because you save quite a lot of money rather than buying a real tree every year. And you don't have to put trees out of their misery.
Besides having a new tree, this is our first holiday with our cat, Wendy! She's already begun chewing on the tree branches, but for some reason only when the tree is lit. I guess she has her own idea of holiday spirit! And............we bought her a sweater!

Wendy's first encounter with an ornament. I love my cat!
Well I don't know what else to say, but have a beautiful holiday! If watching Netflix is your ideal holiday, good for you! We all need that time to breathe. I will be going to New York the weekend before Christmas so I should have some delightful new posts for you about that.
________⏣⏣⏣________
Lastly, I want to you to take a look at this picture and comment below what you notice about it.
To leave this post on a high note, have a happy holiday!









Comments

Popular Posts