On-The-Go Playlist

I have been loving this playlist. It's great for on the road or recklessly dancing in your room alone. It's always great to go back to and I haven't gotten tired of it. I'm listening to "Dreaming of You" by Selena as I write this. I love her so much 😚. The best part is, the playlist includes music from around the world. Texas, Mexico, Peru (and an indigenous singer who speaks Quechua), Venezuela, France (can you guess which song it is?), India, and other parts of the United States. What more can a girl ask for? Sometimes, I want to listen to Spanish music over American music. It's so energetic and I learn more about the language every time I listen to it. I love mixin' it up! I can't wait to share it with you! (I'm sorry I couldn't format the playlist any other way. I could only figure out how to display it in photo form.) Let me know what you think of it and comment below: do you love Selena as much as I do?

Comments

Popular Posts