March 2019 Seasonal Snaps

Yep. March wasn't very bouncy, except for the fact that my sister turned thirteen and my brother turned ten! Of course, a proper sibling would call her an eleven year old (guilty). But that's common sibling courtesy! My brother's birthday was spent bowling....nostalgia. There was a hike and there was school. And that was the month. With the sun finally peeking out of the clouds I finally feel like I'm prioritizing properly. Homework...not so much. But my calling, oh yes! I've been reading some plays; The Tempest, for example, which I highly recommend. I never usually recommend Shakespeare plays, but this is probably the closest you'll get to an adventurous plot. If that's not what you're looking for well, read Hamlet. I attempted to read Antony and Cleopatra, but its a little too lusty for me, I'll admit.

I'm trying to gain better literacy in plays and understanding characters and their choices. It's a little difficult with Shakespeare, but I warn you not to dismiss the English guy. His plays are deeper than they appear and when you discover that, you've mastered it. Hamlet, will help you. Get to it! I never thought I would enjoy reading Shakespeare, but it turns out, I read it not to sound smart or feel knowledgeable; its a little interesting. On top of the plays are the monologues, which I resent. If you're interested in more drama/theatre/performing arts content, hit me up.
(I'm captioning the snaps this time. You deserve it!)

Poor Leaves
Inside the Massachusetts State House (although it doesn't look like an "inside")
Tree Silhouette 
Stream on the Trail. (but which one??)
Bowling Childhood Gooey Nostalgia
Inside the State House. Nothing more to say.
Meet the Stream!

Whenever I'm concluding a post, I always find myself wanting to write in Spanish. It's sooo hard not to. I hope you're having a more perky March than I am! There's always April.

Comments

Popular Posts