Back to New York

My second home, I've returned! I've been waiting for so long to post about this mini road trip I took with my family to New York and I never imagined I'd be writing about it at 1:35 am a couple months later. Whoopsies! I got the chance to see my cousin again, explore my Spanish spotify playlist, and even see a little of life in Hoboken, New Jersey. I'm totally considering living here when I'm older!


NYC is also where a big chunk of the schools I want to visit live: Juilliard, NYU Tisch, New York Conservatory, Pace. NYU, check! My cousin also introduced us to some of the amazing vegan restaurants in the area. And I mean AMAAZING. Can you say vegan pancakes, linguini, chicken nuggets, and pudding cups? 


I've gotta give some credit to Hoboken. This town is so beautiful, especially during the springtime! Some of the houses reminded me of fairytales! And its just the right distance from the bustling city. Despite my lack of sleep during the trip, the city energy woke me right up. And there you have it! A short and sweet and good time with my family. I loved spending time with my cousin. I had a wonderful time and can't wait to return for a part three!

Comments

Popular Posts