2019 Florals

I don't know where I got the sudden urge to take pictures of flowers everywhere I go... I just saw some pretty flowers and a lightbulb popped over my head. I've collected a colorful collection of flowers from all over the world on my camera and I can't wait to share them. Some of the flowers are from my town, Boston, London, Mexico, Hoboken, NJ, and New York. After such gloomy weather, pictures of sunny flowers are so fun! Also you'll find photographing flowers and other parts of nature can be really satisfying. Especially with a good camera. Be sure to go through all the snaps. They all offer something different (melodrama, check). Yes some of the pics are from those little pots on the sidewalk, but others I found on trees and bushes. Enjoy!



If you have a favorite flower, leave a comment. And being the cheesy person I am, I have to seal this post up with a pun. Have a flowery day!

Comments

Popular Posts