February 2019 Seasonal Snaps

It is time to add to our seasonal snaps collection! I'm mostly going to use pictures from Puerto Rico, especially the ones that I couldn't find space for in my other posts because...they take me to another world. I actually said this to my friend as I was taking these pictures and I don't blame her for her reaction. What can I tell you? It's not just a bunch of mumbo jumbo I say for the blog. I actually say these things. I'm a cliche, but its okay. It even rhymes! I had quite the adventure in Puerto Rico, but I've been able to have little adventures in the local woods in my town. I encourage you to find your own little adventures. In your backyard, at your friend's house, in the city, in the basement, in a tree. Whatever you can do to enjoy life a little bit more. On that note, enjoy these seasonal snaps!

First picture in Puerto Rico
And why not add a picture of this beautiful cat?
Thanks so much for your time! I really, really appreciate it. And if you have no idea what you just looked at, maybe try the two previous posts where I discuss moments in Puerto Rico, with A LOT of pictures. Once again, thank you all so much! I leave you with this question:

What is something extraordinary you want to do in your town or city?

Comments

  1. great photos they're really taking me somewhere, quite literally

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts