🎀 My Holiday Gift to You.........Inspiration!🎀

Who hasn't been in a slump? I know I have. But I should have known better seeing that slumps come with the high school experience. I can't completely say I'm out of it, but the holidays are coming up and I just thought I should give you all a gift that you actually might want to use. INSPIRATION.

And who doesn't want inspiration on a Friday?!

I don't have a list of quotes, but I do have a series of photos. Quotes can be great, but I'm a visual learner when it comes to inspiration. If I see a picture of a sunset, I feel like going on a run. It might not make sense as I'm explaining, but maybe when you see the photos, you'll understand what I mean. It may just be me, but we all interpret things in our own way. The pictures I picked to showcase are very different from each other and come from different places. There isn't a definite aesthetic.

I won't write any captions for these pictures because then you have the opportunity to look at the photos with your own lens. And let's face it, when someone tells us something a certain way, that thought can be implanted in our brains pretty easily. I can label these pictures just so you have some context. Enjoy your present! There's quite a lot of photos.

Let's start off with a quote. For luck.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
"Don't wait. The time will never be just right."
Napoleon Hill
 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
──────

A Gaze Through Prudential Mall in the Morning
 Beautiful Waterfall at Mt. Washington 
Colorful, Flowing River on Mt. Washington
Lonely, TallTree in Monterey, California
Picture I Designed
 Inside the Parliament Building in Germany
 ⟾Floaty Flowers on Mt. Monadnock
Petite Flowers Near My Neighborhood
Artistic Graffiti Display in Central Square
Bursting Flower (which you might have seen from my previous post) 
Me at a Pride Parade in Boston
An Extraordinary Sight of Jellyfish at the New England Aquarium
Vibrant Pebbles in a Stream on Mt. Washington
Beautiful Waterfall Rushing On Mt. Washington
Poster I Saw in the Airport
Calm Scene Resting on Mt. Washington
And My Personal Favorite, A Scene of Mushrooms Chilling By a Stream
(On Mt. Washington) They're so cute!

And that is my slideshow of inspiring photos. They each had their own unique quality to them that I enjoyed. And in every photo, there is some aspect of it that resonates with us.

I hope you too found something that truly inspired you; and just in time for the holidays! As usual I'll try to keep up with these posts on Wednesdays and/or Fridays. Comment below which photo was to your liking!

Again just for luck, why don't we wrap it up with a quote? As bonus inspiration.

──────────────────
"If you stumble, make it part of the dance."
──────────────────
──────

Comments

Popular Posts